Thread: Help to remove W32/Nuwar@MM virus

Help to remove W32/Nuwar@MM virus

Hi,

My computer has been infected with the virus called W32/Nuwar@MM. yesterday, while surfing on the net, a pop-up came. I canceled the pop-up but after that my macfee antivirus started notifying that my system is infected with the virus called W32/Nuwar@MM virus, So please help me to remove W32/Nuwar@MM virus.

Re: Help to remove W32/Nuwar@MM virus

Nuwar.ARJ email worm is a memory resident, which contains random links to certain URL's. Clicking on the link the user is taken to another site where the file resides that is activated immediately. Finish running services and processes and actively pernicious Rootkit. It infects Windows 98 / Me / NT / XP and Server 2003, is developed in Visual C + +, with an extension of 107KB and is not encrypted.

W32/Dref-AM is a worm for the Windows platform. W32/Dref-AM spreads via email to email addresses it collects on the infected computer. When run for the first time W32/Dref-AN copies itself <Windows> \ spooldr.exe and creates the following files: <System>\Spooldr.sys.<System>\Drivers\tcpip.sys. Update your current antivirus, then scan the whole pc in safe mode.

Try Returnil Virtual System 2010 Home Free to remove W32/Nuwar@MM virus, which features System is Safe. Its goal is that nothing you do on the PC are saved when you restart. So if you know you'll handle potentially dangerous files with this feature you'll run less risk, because when you reboot all will be well.

When you buy or decide to download a virus scanner, you find that you need protection when you buy anti-spyware and anti-spyware, is that you are helpless against Trojans and rootkits. This is usually a common situation that can leave behind with Ad-Aware Plus Internet Security. Ad-Aware Plus Internet Security joins the solid defense of Lavasoft antispyware to detect viruses and rootkits. If you know Ad-Aware, the appearance and interface of Ad-Aware Plus Internet Security does not surprise you.

For the removal of W32/Nuwar@MM virus, tryNeo Security Antivirus. It is a powerful antivirus, entirely in Spanish, and as its name suggests, this is a security solution that protects users from the ongoing cyber threats, keeping your computer safe and free of malicious code and viruses. Neo Security Antivirus provides support for our team to defend all existing viruses known, including by providing daily update for new threats as they arise.