Thread: Help to get rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Ambler!IK

Help to get rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Ambler!IK

Hello friends, I am searching for some help to get rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Ambler!IK. My computer is running Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. Actually, the Avast antivirus, that I am using in my system has alerted me about the same. The issue is that I am not able to delete the same with the help of the antivirus, because of I am looking out for some solutions.

The manual removal method

Inorder to get rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Ambler!IK, I am proving you with the manual removal method for this particular threat.
    1. Search for the following files on your system:
      • 1.exe
      • 4598d316000b3fcf829d006e525bf40028a801c6.EXE
    2. Then, kill their processes from the Task Manager.
    3. After that, just go to original locations of the infections from the search results, that you had got and remove them permanently.

Format the system

I think that you must format the system as soon as possible because you cannot get rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Ambler!IK so easily, with the available methods for deletion of threats. Ultimately, the infection will persist in the system, that can also cause a system crash to occur. Thus, you will be in a total loss. So, it will be better if you format the computer and then, install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.

Boot scan with Avast antivirus

You have mentioned, that you are using Avast antivirus. So, to get rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Ambler!IK, you must boot scan with Avast antivirus. This scan has been successful to me to delete all the infections from my system. This is because this scan takes place when all the infections remain inactive, that is when they are not able to execute. The reason is that even before the operating system loads, the boot scan starts.

Enable the system restore

It is suggested that you must enable the system restore to get rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Ambler!IK. Formatting is not recommended for the removal of threats because it removes the operating system itself. Whereas the system restore just removes all the installed components, along with the infections in the computer. So, your problem will be solved with the help of this technique.

Use an anti-spyware

if you use an anti-spyware, it will provide the help to get rid of Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Ambler!IK. The monitoring of all the activities are done by the anti-spyware. This is because it can stay in the background of the computer and check for all the activities. Thus, the applications and programs that are causing any sort of malicious activity will be removed from the system.