Thread: How to remove Trojan.PWS.YOX?

How to remove Trojan.PWS.YOX?

I have recently bought a new computer and my anti virus software have found a new virus on my computer called as Trojan.PWS.YOX. I do not know from where this virus have entered in to my computer but as my avast anti virus is just not able to remove it out of my computer then how could it detect the same on my computer? Anyway i just want to get rid of Trojan.PWS.YOX as soon as possible.

Re: How to remove Trojan.PWS.YOX?

Trojan.PWS.YOX is a most recent trojan which has been found on windows operating system and i recommend you to remove Trojan.PWS.YOX as soon as possible as it might send some private informations about your computer to an attacker who may access your computer by using that information without your knowledge.

I think your computer have got infected by the Trojan.PWS.YOX as avast anti virus have detected it and i would like to tell you that some time it happens that your anti virus software can just detect a virus but it gets failed to remove it. The reason behind this behavior of your anti virus software could be its expiry date or it might be the pirated copy of an original software. Anyway i suggest you to update your Avast Anti Virus so that it can remove this virus out of your computer.

I know that Trojan.PWS.YOX is a latest trojan infection of the windows machines but it can be easily removed by using the any latest version of an anti virus system. I have given you the link form where you can download the latest version of an Avast Anti Virus i am pretty confident that it can remove Trojan.PWS.YOX from your computer. Click on the LINK which redirects you to the downloading page.

I think you must be knowing the path of an infected file because your anti virus have detected it. So you just have to remove that infected file from your computer and then do not forget to kill all the processes which has been related to this virus. Though you can not just judge that exactly which process is related to the Trojan.PWS.YOX but most of the virus processes do not have any publisher so you may check the publishers of the processes from the Windows Defender which are currently running on your computer.