Thread: Need to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Qx

Need to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Qx

My desktop computer is installed with windows 7. It is infected with a virus known as Adware.Vundo/Variant-Qx. Since i am frequently getting pop-up alerts regarding this virus. I am using Avast trial version antivirus and it is only capable of detecting the threat and this antivirus is not capable of removing this virus

Re: Need to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Qx

The antivirus application which you are using is a trial version and alsoaccording to my knowledge the trial version antiviruses can only search for the viruses and they cannot delete them so i would suggest you to install or purchase a new paid antivirus if you want to get rid of this Adware.Vundo/Variant-Qx virus.

Most probably your antivirus may not have been been updated because even though you are using an free or a trial version antivirus is capable of deleting a virus so try to update the virus definition first and then scan your system. If your antivirus has the feature then try to scan while booting.

In this situation it is always recommended to install an antivirus which is much more effective and hence you should try to Download eScan Antivirus 10 on your system. This antivirus removes the virus and it also provides you a complete protection against all sort os threats like spywares, malwares, adwares etc.

This virus creates a dll file with the name Nebohawa. dll which should be removed as soon as possible before it harm your system files more. The SUPERAntiSpyware can remove this file quiet effectively from your system without causing any type of infection in your system. You can use the following link for downloading. http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ntispyware.htm

Use the malwarebytes antimalware utility on your system for removing the threat which is troubling you. The malwarebytes antimalware is really a vry good antivirus program which will help you to remove such threats quiet effectively from your system. Remember to update the virus definiteion before scanning.