Thread: How to prevent from harmful websites?

How to prevent from harmful websites?

I think I am attacked by some malicious website because I am experiencing the following things. My IE automatically logs on and I cannot repair the home page setting. Contents of the favorites automatically changes. I am also facing the problem of installation of automatic dialer. Automatic installation of Trojan program is also one the problem I am facing. I just want to get rid of such problem. I want to know how to prevent myself from malicious websites or the remedy measures for the same.

Re: How to prevent from harmful websites?

Favorites certain malicious Web site will be modified, mostly by modifying the "C: Windows / Favorites" in the "Desktop.ini" file to be achieved, so long as to delete this file on it. If you simply cannot open "C: WindowsFavorites" folder, went to DOS to delete under (first use "attrib-rsh" before its deleted). In addition, the "Favorites" in the content and are not deleted, but placed in another folder, name, and "Favorites" is almost (for example, "Favorites2", etc.), if you want to restore the original "Favorites", as long as the shear cut look on it.
    If it is the system default "Favorites" path set to the specified directory (eg "C: WindowsFavorites2", etc.), as long as the return to normal, "Registry" on all OK.

On a regular basis to restore the normal registry

If you encounter installation of automatic dialer situation, you have to be careful, carefully impressive body of international long distance charge. To deal with it, it is best to restore the normal for the registry on a regular basis! Doing so, it could not completely remove these malicious programs, but they allow a complete ban on their operation, as such procedures are by modifying the registry to achieve the purpose of random run (only a very small number in the "Start" menu "Start" item within an issue), but we cannot remove by hand clean. This method automatically installs Trojan horse programs for the situation is equally applicable.

For the auto-formatting the hard disk of a malicious Web site, it is necessary "C: WindowsCOMMAND" folder format.com, Fdisk.exe, Deltree.exe these three programs to delete or rename the file, because these malicious code is required before these procedures be able to play a "power", and as long as the malicious code cannot find them, your computer is also safe!

EXE program has been locked in for as long as the advance has been "C: Windows" directory under the normal Classes.dat, System.dat, User.dat, System.ini, Win.ini file, "later covered by the normal file and click on OK to restart the. If the copy had been banned, then you can use the DOS boot disk to copy under the cover.

Malicious websites are usually dressed with "attractive" cloak and set a seductive trap for you "caught." They must be strong-willed to resist the temptation to live. As long as you can do it, "either you are sweet words, I am self-stays on." So, what kind of trap you also can not do anything. In addition, there are many malicious websites began to spread of instant messaging software, hence "defense" should be better than the "rule", or in other words prevention is better than cure.
    You can also visit this link for more information
    How to avoid malicious website?
    Last edited by Spyrus; 26-03-2010 at 04:54 AM.