Thread: How to remove Troj/FuzzSpy-A

How to remove Troj/FuzzSpy-A

Recently i have got an internet connection and my computer has been infected by the Troj/FuzzSpy-A. Actually i got an email which was having form attached to it offering me to apply for a government job. So i just downloaded that attachment. As soon as i have installed it my anti virus came up with an infection on my computer. But when try to remove it by using the same software, It is not working at all. Can anybody help me to remove Troj/FuzzSpy-A as soon as possible so that my computer does not get harmed. Currently i am using windows vista on this computer.

Re: How to remove Troj/FuzzSpy-A

You need a good copy of software which can totally secure your windows vista computer. Do not worry i have provided you the link from where you can download an Avast Anti Virus which is an amazing anti virus software to deal with the viruses on windows operating system. Once you complete with downloading this software, Scan your full hard drive by using this software so that all the viruses would be detected including the Troj/FuzzSpy-A then click on the remove. Click on the name of an AVAST to download it.

Troj/FuzzSpy-A is a latest virus that has been found on windows computer machines. Troj/FuzzSpy-A is virus from the family of trojans which can harm your computer in a very serious way but it is not impossible to remove this out of your computer so better remove it as soon as possible. It might send some crucial informations about your computer to an attacker who may install some more malicious programs to your computer without your permission.

When your security software does not works to remove any viruses from your computer then you may try to remove it by using the Safe Mode of the windows Operating system. Safe Mode provided in an every Windows Operating system assure you the security of your important data while removing the malicious file out of your computer. You have to restart your computer then press F8 key for several time which will take you to the Booting Options of Windows Vista. Now select for the Safe Mode with or without Networking.

You must keep the Firewall enable on your windows operating system for always as this is the only security feature available in the windows OS by default. When your computer gets infected by any viruses then those viruses disables every security function on your machine which also includes Firewall. This feature in windows check for the each and every bit of data that tries to enter in your computer, So it would be informing you as soon as it finds anything malicious that can affect your computer. Go to the Network And Security from the Control Panel where you can find settings for Firewall.

Beware of clicking on the links or file which has been sent to you by an unknown user as this technique have became much easier to spread infections in the windows operating system. You can get any attracting names of the file but it could be the only name in which you are interested. Advertisements are another way to make user visiting the malicious web pages from where an attacker directly infect your computer and get an access of your computer without any permission from you.