Thread: Wii Error Codes

Wii Error Codes

I am getting the following error code #32007. I am using a Linksys router WRT150N. I have tried the router on both of the channels 1 and 11. When I test the connection everything going well. If I try to perform a system update the update times goes to out and I receive the error code #32007.

When I investigate for the error code, it pops-up "Speific error code not found".

Wii Error Codes

There are some list of codes generated during the device connectivity in the notwork. Every code has some meaning for their own errors.

You can find a list of codes and and the solution of those error code but sometimes users made complain that error is not going to resolve.But you need to check the internet connection for these types of error.Just reconfigure your connection.

Re: Wii Error Codes

If you are connected with the server,The error code about which you are talking and getting again and again,you need to check the following things.

If you are connected with the servers then may be facing a high amount of traffic with a particular update, especially after a new update comes ready to use. Wait for some hours and then try again to do the same. If you are still receiving this error after waiting, then you need to refuse the connection and try to troubleshoot the network connection.

Wii Error Codes

Does your internet service provider (ISP) need that you log in whenever you want to access the internet connection? If it is like that , your ISP may not be supported with the Wii console. You have to contact your ISP for troubleshooting information.

If you are still unable to connect, and stopped the connection for some more hours then try to reconfigure the router and attempting to connect your Wii console online?