Thread: Not Sure if it's Malware Can you tell

Not Sure if it's Malware Can you tell

All my memory seems to be used also my system responds very slow can you tell me how can i try to get rid of this problem. I am Not Sure if it's Malware Can you tell me whether it is a malware or not. Since in the task manager all my memory seems to be used and when i start multiple application the system gets restarted automatically.

Re: Not Sure if it's Malware Can you tell

First of all it would be better if you try to post the system configuration so that i can try to solve your problem atleast try to post the RAM memory capacity and the hard disk space. i would also like to know whether the you have installed some application within last few days furnish all these details.

Thanks for showing interest in solving this problem . I am having 2 GB RAM installed and also my hard disk has 320 GB of hard disk space of which only 120 gb is full and the rest space is free. Recently i have not installed any new or suspicious application on my system. Please help me soon to get rid of this problem.

It appears as your system has infected with a virus and hence i would recommend you to download and install the spyware doctor. Since you have 2 GB of RAM which is i think more than enough and still your RAM is used up then it clearly indicates that your system is infected with a Virus or a trijan remove it.

SO you have 2 GB of Random access memory that is RAM which i think is more than enough even you are running windows 7 on your system. Can you try to download the Microsoft Security Essential this is really a very good antivirus removal tool for windows 7. Install it on your system it will definitely remove the virus.

The eScan Anti-Virus 10.0 will definitely help in this situation. You can try to install the antivirus application on your system even if you have a number of viruses present since a lot of viruses did not allow too use the antivirus to be installed use the link below
    http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...anti-virus.htm