Thread: Working tech support phone number

Working tech support phone number

Hello all,

I purchased a wii net connect for my relative, The device is not working well and he described me the problem related to technological errors. He's getting an error code and not getting clear, I tried to fix this problem but only through a long complex series of computer work.

Is there any support of calls or any phone number through which he can call you to sort out the problem.

Why not , you can freely call us to solve this type of issue on the following contact number : 1. 888. 444. 6956 . Just look at the following link for more information and chat online.

http://www.nyko.com/customer-support/

The experts are waiting to solve your issues,you can call them and tell about your problem and if you need to chat with then also you can do it with the respective link.

You can be able to find the proper assistance with the respective problem. But we also need to know,which type of code the device is getting generating ,you need to provide some information about your setup.

Can you provide the configuration such as name/model of the purchased item ? Is it a LAN adapter, USB Connector, or a wireless router?and what the error code and which one Internet Service Provider,you are using ?

It's fine but which type of error code,you are getting and have you got the solution for that or not. How I can help you without the proper error code generated by the device.

If you got any issue during the process of connecting with your Wii console online and if you are going to downloaded specific updates and unable to install that , the Wii console generates some error code compacted with 5 digit .You need to provide the exact code otherwise,we can't help you.

Hello friend,

You can find the appropriate solution to resolve your problem with the proper solution.I am going to show you a way through which you need to just enter the occurred code generated by the device and go for the solution.

You can Solve your issues here using RESOLVE THE ERROR CODE.