Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Removal solution for FakeAlert-NB virus.

Networking & Security

Old 25-03-2010

Removal solution for FakeAlert-NB virus.

Hi friends, I am having a problem with FakeAlert-NB virus. I have tried to many removal method but all method are failed. This virus using my internet connection and redirecting to unwanted website and then forcing me to buy some removal for the given virus. I want to remove this virus. This also makes my computer to much slow. Can anyone will provide a removal solution, please help me.

Old 25-03-2010

Re: Removal solution for FakeAlert-NB virus.

This is a trojan detection. different from viruses, trojans cannot able to self-replicate. They are increase manually, often beneath the principle that they are valuable or wanted. The nearly all general installation methods engage system or safety exploitation, and unsuspecting users physically executing unknown application. Distribution channels contain email, malicious or hacked web pages, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), peer-to-peer networks, etc.
Old 25-03-2010

On running makes the given registry entries:
  • "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\swoko"
-- ImagePath = "%Windir%\system32\svchost.exe -k termsvc"
-- DisplayName = "Page Dns Windows Class"
  • "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\swoko\Parameters"
-- ServiceDll = <PATH file to>
  • "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\ql600oko"
-- ImagePath = "%Windir%\system32\drivers\mrxoko.sys"
Old 25-03-2010

The visible symptoms:
  • Occurrence of aforementioned network movement and registry key.
There are method of Infection -
  • Trojans are not capable to self-replicate. They can spread manually, May below the idea that the executable is a bit helpful. Distribution channels contain IRC, peer-to-peer networks, newsgroup postings, email spam, etc
Old 25-03-2010

You can easily remove this virus from computer just you have to download and install a standard antivirus application on you computer. There are number of good antivirus are available. But I will suggest you to install Kaspersky anti virus in your system. This anti virus is available on its official web site. After installing this anti virus you have to update its latest virus definition before performing system scan.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,