Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to delete VBS.Spam.Brief virus?

Networking & Security

Old 25-03-2010

How to delete VBS.Spam.Brief virus?

My computer system is infected with this VBS.Spam.Brief virus I get to know this when antivirus software on my computer system gave me an alert message. I am trying to delete this VBS.Spam.Brief virus from my computer system but I am unable to do so. I have no idea what is the problem but I need a perfect solution for removing this VBS.Spam.Brief virus from my computer system. I will be waiting for the related replies.

Old 25-03-2010

VBS.Spam.Brief is a worm

VBS.Spam.Brief is a worm not a virus this worm normally spread through the use of infected email. This VBS.Spam.Brief steals the email address from the address book of the Microsoft outlook and sends the infected messages to all the address present in the address book. If your computer system is not able to delete this worm from your computer system then you must change your antivirus software.
Old 25-03-2010

Re: How to delete VBS.Spam.Brief virus?

This is a VB script worm means this VBS.Spam.Brief worm is written in visual basic script. It is clear from the above reply that this worm spread through infected emails. The body contents and the subject of the infected message is randomly selected by the virus. Normally this worm enters your computer system if you download the infected attachments.
Old 25-03-2010

Update your antivirus software

Before changing your antivirus software I will suggest you to update your antivirus software. Since your antivirus software is able detect this VBS.Spam.Brief on your computer system and it must be able to delete this worm from your computer system. I will suggest you to remove the worm in safe mode. For going in safe mode you have to press F8 at the time of restart.
Old 25-03-2010

For removing this VBS.Spam.Brief from your computer system try to restore. System restore is not a perfect solution but can be used to neutralize the damage done by VBS.Spam.Brief on your computer system. For restoring your computer system you have to follow these simple steps.
1. Go to Start >> Programs >> Accessories >> System tools
2. Select system restore
3. After that a system restore window will be displayed.
4. You have just select the date for system restore
5. Reboot your personal computer.
Old 25-03-2010

For removing this VBS.Spam.Brief from your computer system I will suggest you to use kasperky antivirus software. I am suggesting you to use this antivirus software because I was also suffering with the same problem of worm and now my computer system is free from any kind of virus or worm. This antivirus software will not only remove this worm but will also remove other malicious codes which can harm your computer system.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , , ,