Thread: XPS 1530 and desktop infected w/spyware

XPS 1530 and desktop infected w/spyware

Hello to all,
    I am having this problem from the last week. My XPS 1530 and desktop is infected with spyware. This is because some pop ups and red alerts tells that computer is infected. Can anyone tell me any anti spyware that i can use to fix this problem.
    Please help me. Thank you.

Re: XPS 1530 and desktop infected w/spyware

You have to use Spybot fro your computer. Search & Destroy detects and removes spyware, a relatively new kind of threat not yet covered by common anti-virus applications. Spyware silently tracks your surfing behaviour to create a marketing profile for you that is transmitted without your knowledge to the compilers and sold to advertising companies.

You have to use AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 9.0 for your computer. It has following features.
    * Surf, and search with confidence, while LinkScanner® keeps you safe from harmful sites
    * Get online and offline protection from viruses, spyware, and other nasties
    * Enjoy consistently high-speed PC performance with our new enhanced virus scanner
    * Automatic updates keep your protection current
    * Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2000

You must use Windows Defender for your computer. Windows Defender is software that helps protect your computer against pop-ups, slow performance, and security threats caused by spyware and other unwanted software by detecting and removing known spyware from your computer. Windows Defender features Real-Time Protection, a monitoring system that recommends actions against spyware when it's detected, minimizes interruptions, and helps you stay productive.

I have use AntiSpyware 2010 for my computer. I think you also use it. AntiSpyware 2010 is a cutting-edge anti-spyware solution. Our revolutionary Antispyware Free Scan was created by the industry's top spyware experts in order to protect your computer and your privacy, while ensuring optimal system performance. With the ability to locate, eliminate and prevent the widest range of spyware threats, AntiSpyware® 2010 is able to offer its users a safe, spyware-free computing experience; and with it's convenient automatic update feature, AntiSpyware® 2010 ensures continuous up-to-date protection.

As per my information you have to use SpywareBlaster for your computer. Spyware, adware, browser hijackers, and dialers are some of the most annoying and pervasive threats on the Internet today. By simply browsing a web page, you could find your computer to be the brand-new host of one of these unwanted fiends!
    You can get this from official site.