Thread: Taking long time to Connecting with internet

Taking long time to Connecting with internet

I am having some problem with my computer system,It is taking long time after fully startup of computer.It is taking near about 10 minute delay and it going happen when I try to connect with internet . Once connected, Computer us running well.
    What the problem may be in this situation.And one thing very interesting that when I ping my system,it is responding with appropriate result during delay time.Any suggestions .

Taking long time to Connectin to internet

There are some internal components in the system which are taking so much time to be active in the windows operating system.

Have you installed any antivirus or anti-spyware software which is taking so much time to start windows in normal mode.I think,if you have installed then the startup scanning of the computer system is taking long time.You need to change the settings of the startup scanning for the antivirus or anti-spyware software.

You need to check the internal settings of the windows software.Just check into the "msconfig" and configure the settings if you find any unwanted programs during the startup of system. It is very easy to find.

• Click on start menu and select run.
    • Type msconfig in RUN box and click OK.
    • Click on startup tab and disable the checks that are checked previously.
    • Click on apply and then OK to save the changes.
    • Restart the computer and then find out the time of startup and connection.

There are so many thing does the matter during the connection with the internet and some of them are :

Have you enabled the firewalls ? Maybe more than one? You can troubleshoot your problem to get disable that.

What antivirus,you are using? Just try to disable the functionality of the antivirus software.

You need to try the updates of the installed drivers for the modem.

I think,it can help you find out the problem.

I am going to show you a case,if you are using a HOSTS file, the "DNS Client" service can take a long time to connect with internet and I got something which you said .You can try this one :

Click on Start and select RUN, Enter the "services.msc" in RUN box and then click on OK to start the services files. Now
    find the "DNS Client' service from the list of services. Make a right click on the DNS Client service and select "Properties".and then in the "Start Up" type line, use the drop down menu to choose "Manual". Then after click on the "Stop" button and click on "Apply" and OK to save the changes.