Thread: Is it good to use Kingsoft antivirus

Is it good to use Kingsoft antivirus

I came to know about this antivirus which is called "Kingsoft antivirus". I wanted to use this antivirus on my computer which has windows Xp and does not have any antivirus in it. So i wanted to have some best of the best antivirus on my computer which will not give me any of the error in the future and can protect my computer from the virus infections. So if you people have some information on this antivirus then please let me know.

Re: Is it good to use Kingsoft antivirus

I think it is a great antivirus software which can help us in most of the aspects by which you can protect you computer from the virus infection. I have used this and it is very easy antivirus and it doesn't provide any of the complication for the user to scan and remove any of the dectected virus on a particular computer. So if you want then you can have this antivirus on your computer by going on the official website. But it is not free you can use its trial version for free.

As far as i know about this security program, it is the best and they have recently update and launced the new version of "Kingsoft Internet Security 9". Which has the great features and also it can supports all the anticirus functions which you have ina particular. You don't need to install two different security tool like antivirus and internet security tool. It is the ultimate solution for the total security system.

The Kingsoft Antivirus is a comprehensive tool which provides a great virus protection for the personal computers all over the places. It is a security with the easy functions and easy to install and use. It has the feature by which it can check a 40G hard disk by quick scanning in less than four minutes. It protects your computer, email, instant messages and other files by the automatic removing viruses function. It has the features of liveupdate by which you don't need to worry for the updation and downloads new virus protection to protect against the latest threats.

I think you need to try some better and good antivirus programs which are available on the internet for free and easy to use functions. I use Avast antivirus which is a great great antivirus to have in a personal computer. YOu can get this antivirus on the internet for the free trial version and you can use this trial period for 60 days. It has great easy functions and good virus protection and used by most of the people. And it is also recommended by most of the experts.

I can say that this is not the good one in reference to the virus protection. So if you want to have the best antivirus or virus protection then you need to go on the google search and try to search for it. Or else you can try Malwarebytes which is a great antivirus which helps us to protect our computer from the latest virus infections and also it helps us to remove all the malware and spyware infections which normal antivirus cannot detect.

Quote Originally Posted by Wongzong View Post
    It has Kingsoft Office 2010 pro and Kingsoft free antivirus,, seems the price is a little lower. Is it true?
    First, i was just wondering what is the combination between Kingsoft Office 2010 pro and Kingsoft free antivirus ?? One is office suite and another is Antivirus. Anyways, Kingsoft antivirus is one of the better antiviruses available in the market. If you are in search of any antivirus either go with it or if you have Windows 7, i'll suggest you for Microsoft Security Essentials.