Thread: How to remove Netcom3 Cleaner adware

How to remove Netcom3 Cleaner adware

Hi,

I had downloaded Netcom3 Cleaner for cleaning my pc but the problem is that I am not able to uninstall it. It keeps giving me annoying pop-ups and it recommends me to purchase the full version. My Nod 32 antivirus is unable to detect it as a virus? Sp please tell me How to remove Netcom3 Cleaner adware ??

Re: How to remove Netcom3 Cleaner adware

If the program Netcom3 Cleaner (Netcom3Cleaner) isolates some spyware, take for granted that does not eliminate it. The truth is that this is a fake anti-spyware program which aims to encourage unsuspecting victims to spend their money on useless and threatening its commercial version. Netcom3 Cleaner can spread in many ways: through hidden trojans associated with hacking your browser or fraudulent online advertisements. Try to scan your pc online to remove such viruses

Netcom3 PC Cleaner is another fake antivirus program trying to steal your money. If you want to thank someone for having Netcom3 PC Cleaner installed on your computer, you must make a Trojan to a scammer website. Once installed Netcom3 PC Cleaner, PC Cleaner Netcom3 try to trick you into buying the "full" version of Netcom3 PC Cleaner, showing ads disguised as legitimate Windows security alerts.

Remove registry entries of Netcom3 PC Cleaner manually:

* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Netcom3 PC Cleaner
    * HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SpyClean
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Netcom3 Cleaner_is1
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netcom3
    * HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Netcom3 Cleanerâ€
    * HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “SpyCleanâ€
    * HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Netcom3 Cleaner
    * HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SpyClean
    * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Netcom3 Cleaner_is1

Try the new anti-virus and anti-spyware AVG for the removal of Netcom3 Cleaner. It is a ultra-fast is more intelligent than most current scanning engines. It keeps track of items already examined and free menaces.Résultat: a more rapid and discreet. It also has a secret weapon that other antivirus did not. It is called LinkScanner. LinkScanner replaces the antivirus going where it does not, that is to say inside Web pages that you have not yet visited.

To remove Netcom3 Cleaner adware, use Kaspersky Anti-Virus protection, it offers quick and secure your computer. The application uses three surveillance systems: analysis by signature databases, heuristic analysis and behavior blocker. Thus, your PC is protected continuously and in real time against viruses, keyloggers, spyware, rootkits, and other undesirables.