Thread: Not able to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1

Not able to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1

The situation that I am facing in my system is that I am not able to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1. I am facing this problem from a couple of days, since this infection has been detected by the Avira antivirus, that I have installed in my system with Windows XP operating system. The browser that I use frequently is Mozilla Firefox. So, please provide the required solutions to remove the infection from the system.

Re: Not able to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1

Search for the following files on your system:
    1. AntivirusPro_2010.exe
    2. AVEngn.dll
    3. Install[1].exe
    4. wscui.cpl
    5. scui.cpl

I am providing you the manual removal method to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1. When you find the above mentioned files, you will have to kill their processes first and then, delete them from the search results. This will solve the issue.

If you are not able to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1, the this is happening because the antivirus is not capable of deleting the same. So, you will have to use a better antivirus like Avast, that provides the feature of boot scanning. This is a scan that starts when the operating system has not loaded into the computer. So, this is an assured method to delete the infections from the system.

It is suggested that the AVG antivirus must be used if you are not able to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1. This is because this antivirus can be used to remove the threats like worms, trojans and all other sorts of virus infections. Just uninstall the older antivirus and then, install AVG. Update the same and run a full system scan. Now, delete all the unhealed infections that are being detected.

I am recommending you to install an anti-spyware in your system, if you are not able to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1. The reason is that such security components can stay in the background of the system and monitor all the activities that are going on within the system. All the applications and programs that are causing any sorts of malicious activities will be deleted from the computer.

It will be better if you format the computer, if you are not able to get rid of TrojWare.Win32.FraudTool.FakeAV.~N1 by any of the methods that are provided above. This is the solution that is left because this infection is a trojan, that can stay in the system to modify the working of all its components due to which a malfunction can occur and hence, a system crash too. So, format the system as soon as possible and install a new copy of the operating system that you are using.