Thread: How to remove Awola Anti-Spyware 6.0

How to remove Awola Anti-Spyware 6.0

Hi,

I am a victim of a virus attack that I can not remove. Initially the program was mainly Awol who then moved all my antivirus which are even blocked.
    But later it started giving me annoying popup that my pc is infected with the virus. I can not even run Hijackthis which is also blocked. So please tell me, How to remove Awola Anti-Spyware 6.0 ??

Re: How to remove Awola Anti-Spyware 6.0

Awola Anti-Spyware 6.0 is an deceptive anti-spyware application. Like other anti-spyware, Anti-Spyware 6.0 Awola scans your PC and gives false positives, or even install malware just warn you that your PC was infected. Anti-Spyware 6.0 Awola also displays windows security alerts in order to trick you into buying Awola Anti-Spyware 6.0. Awola Anti-Spyware 6.0 was installed on your computer from a website, or Anti-Spyware 6.0 Awola got itself into your computer through a trojan or a security hole in your web browser.

Try Super AntiSpyware, to remove Awola. Itis a program that scans your PC for spyware, adware, trojans, dialers, worms, home page hijackers and other threats. Also allows you to directly delete or quarantine them. Super AntiSpyware provides daily updates of their databases, and protection of the home page. Also includes a repair function, with which we can return to its original state some elements or characteristics that are often changed by malware programs.

Use Ashampoo Anti-Malware, it is the last of the company's products, which is fighting against any malware or spyware with great power. The protection of Ashampoo Anti-Malware includes a broad spectrum, thanks to a detection engine that monitors real-time memory, Internet Explorer extensions, modules Winsock, changes in the hosts file and entries in the system startup. Ashampoo Anti-Malware does not require special attention and it is automatically updated if the options are few, are highly organized.

How to remove Awol manually, delete the Files associated with contamination (AWOL):

Awol Uninstall Anti-Spyware 6.0.lnk
    Awola001.bas
    Awola6.exe
    Awol Anti-Spyware 6.0.lnk
    Awola.exe