Thread: How to remove this VBS.Lee virus?

How to remove this VBS.Lee virus?

My computer system is infected with the virus named as VBS.Lee I get to know this when my antivirus software gave me an alert message that VBS.Lee is detected. The next thing I have done is to delete this virus from my computer system but I am unable to do so. Hence I want the perfect method to remove this VBS.Lee virus from my computer system.

VBS.Lee is a worm

First of all VBS.Lee is not a virus it is a worm. I am giving this detail because viruses are designed to corrupt the windows system files which will result in the crash of your computer system. On the other hand worms are designed to consume the memory space of the system which result in the slow processing of the system.

Re: How to remove this VBS.Lee virus?

Normally this worm spreads through the different infection technologies. Basically they spread through internet relay channels and also use the Microsoft outlook for sending infected email. This worm is written in vb script. If your current antivirus is not able to delete this worm you can change your antivirus software.

Before changing you antivirus software I will suggest you to update your antivirus software because your current antivirus software is able detect VBS.Lee worm on your computer system. I am sure after updating your antivirus software you will be able to delete this worm from your computer system. It will be better if you delete this worm in safe mode. For going in safe mode you have to press F8 at the time of system restart.

For removing this worm I will suggest you to use Kasperkey antivirus software. This antivirus software will not only remove this VBS.Lee worm from your computer system, but also remove other malicious code which can harm your computer system. I am suggesting you this antivirus software because I am using this antivirus software and my computer system is working fine.