Thread: How to remove Avatod Antispyware

How to remove Avatod Antispyware

Hi,

I have installed Avatod Antispyware on my pc for scanning for viruses. But it always say's that my pc is infected with the trojans. After investegating on the net I came to know that its a fake antivirus. I eve tried to remove it from add/remove programs but I am unable to do so ??? Please tell me, how to remove Avatod Antispyware ???

Re: How to remove Avatod Antispyware

Avoid Avatod Antispyware and remove immediately after it appears on your machine! Avatod Antispyware (aka AvatodAntispyware or Avatod Antispyware 8.0) is fake spyware remover. It offers computer after eliminating infections user purchase the full version of this program. The "trial" version of Avatod installed by Trojans. This application is a malicious program. Antispyware Avatod user attacks with a lot of fake security warnings and slows down the computer performance in order to get people interested in buying the full version.

Delete this Registry Entries :

PHP Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avatod Antispyware
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    \SOFTWARE\Avatod Antispyware.com 

To remove Avatod Antispyware, use Norton 360. It is the latest version of one of the most powerful security solutions and effective at the time. Norton 360 includes the latest technology to detect threats, as well as equip a search engine optimized and an overhaul in its structure that provides a lower resource consumption than previous releases. Symantec, owner of Norton 360 security suite offers for free for 30 days, you may buy Norton 360 with license for three computers, getting 2 GB of space in the cloud for copies security.

Well, I am using Norman Security Suite for removel of viruses. It is a security package that includes antivirus, antispyware, firewall and parental control filter. The control panel of Norman Security Suite is undoubtedly one of the cleanest and most accessible in circulation, provides enough information and options for each module. Norman Security Suite offers a threat detection system more than acceptable, for greater security, the scanning is timed. There is also a screensaver that scans during periods of inactivity, one of the most interesting of all.

Try Avast! Antivirus Professional Edition is a complete antivirus package for small offices and individuals. The program includes a powerful scanner to scan files and directories, and access a scanner that automatically scans for any open files, or modified. It also includes a monitor that blocks potentially dangerous actions. Besides the antivirus itself includes an extensive set of tools to help you protect your computer effectively. These tools mainly include anti-spyware, anti-rootkit, network protection, P2P and IM, integrated virus cleaner, etc..

For the removel of Avatod Antispyware, use A keylogger. It is a program installed on your computer and records everything you type to send information to a hacker who uses this data to find out your passwords in post offices, banks, credit cards. KL-Detector is a program that detects precisely this kind of malicious files without installation. When you first run it, the program asks you to type in various places to detect any keyloggers already installed, with intent to intercept and block recording.