Thread: Got infected by Win32/Fruspam.CI

Got infected by Win32/Fruspam.CI

Recently i have opened a mail in which i was having an attachment file. I just grabbed that file on to my computer then my anti virus said that it is an infected Win32/Fruspam.CI. I made a mistake by clicking on the file but i thought it would be an offer for which i was waiting but unluckily it was not. Anyway, My anti virus is just able to detect this virus but not able to remove it so can you people suggest me some ways by which i can remove this virus as my computer have got infected by the Win32/Fruspam.CI.

Re: Got infected by Win32/Fruspam.CI

Win32/Fruspam is worm from the mass-mailing worms which sends an email by using the SMTP engine which in fact attached to its code itself. This kind of viruses affects the running servers with IIS or it might spread via portable drives or by P2P network connections. You should remove this virus from your computer as soon as possible as it can harm your computer.

I have provided you the link which redirects you to the web page from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus which is a accurate and latest software to deal with the viruses on the windows operating systems. You just have to keep on updating software after some period of time so that it would be aware of more latest viruses. Immediately run scan of your computer as soon as your complete with downloading this software.

If you have tried to remove any virus by using the security software and if it is not working then you must use the Safe Mode of the windows operating system which assures the security of your software while removing the viruses out of your computer. You can go to the safe mode by restarting your software and then pressing the F8 key for several time will move you to the Booting Modes where you have to select for the Safe Mode with or without Networking.

Firewall is main gateway from where each and every bit data passes through which tries to enter in to your system. I think an infected file have disabled your firewall which must be again enabled for further security functions. You have to keep on updating your windows so that the firewall also gets prepared for the latest infections. Go to the Network And Security from where you can change the settings of your firewall.

Avast Security System is a good competitor of the Norton Anti Virus as it is used by most of the windows XP users. It performs so well in detecting and removing all kind of viruses including the Win32/Fruspam.CI. This virus infection have seen recently on windows system, I would be saying that your computer have came under some infected PCs by this virus. Anyway you can remove it by using the AVAST SECURITY, so click on the block letters to download it.