Thread: My wireless network does not work in Windows 7

My wireless network does not work in Windows 7

Hi,

I have a netgear wgr614 wireless router with windows 7 installed on my pc. I have a problem, just bought a laptop and want to connect to a wifi network. I have put my password for my network and I connect to the server (my desktop computer). The problem comes with the notebook, when I try to connect to my wifi network is found but among the lists of all networks of mine. It tells me The network configuration saved on this computer does not match the network requirements and will not let me even get involved to set the password. So can you please tell me why my wireless network does not work in Windows 7 ?

Re: My wireless network does not work in Windows 7

The message that "The network configuration saved to this computer does not match the requirements of the network" is because you tried to connect, you have kept the default network and then changed the configuration of the router, either the dhcp, the ip, key, etc for it to remove wireless network connections that network and try connecting again once you've solved all the router configuration.

A possible solution, at least it works for me.

1. Enable the wireless card or connect the computer the wireless USB device.
    2. In the bottom right of desktop, toolbar, hover over the icon for network connections and click on it with the right mouse button. From the popup menu, select Network and Sharing.
    3. In the resulting window, on the left, select Manage network connections.
    4. And they will all configured network connections on the computer.
    5. By clicking the right mouse button on the Wireless Network Connection, select the Properties option.
    6. You must then check Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) then click the Properties button.
    7. You get the window where you must make sure that you set a fixed IP address and is all set in the automatic option. Osea click on "optener an IP address automatically" and also click on "obtain DNS server address"
    8. Nor should put the IP address you usually have your wired connection.
    9. Click OK.
    10. Click Close.

I have the same problem that is, when I go to network connections do not appear the wireless network connection. Why can not I modify the network to put an automatic search directions. I get on the wireless and supposedly working. How do I bring up the wireless network connection in network connections?

Windows can not configure this wireless connection, if you allow another program to manage this wireless connection, use this program if you want Windows to configure this wireless connection, start the auto configuration service wireless.

If no software to wireless network was provided with the wireless network card:
    1. Click on Start / Run, then type the following command and validate:
    ncpa.cpl
    2. Click on Network Connections.
    3. Select the wireless connection in question, then Change settings of this connection.
    4. In the Wireless Networks tab, enable the checkbox Use Windows to configure my wireless network.

Finally, activate the service "Wireless Zero Configuration":
    1. Go to Start / Run, then type:
    % Systemroot%\system32\services.msc/s
    2. Double-click Wireless Zero Configuration.
    3. In the Type combo mode, click Automatic, click Apply.
    4. In Service status, click Start, then confirm with OK.

go to network and sharing centr.....then select manage wireless network from right column.....and select your wireless network and right click and remove that network..aftr that clos that window.........now u can connect to that wirelessnetwork