Thread: Need to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Gx

Need to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Gx

I am using an acer aspire desktop running with windows 7 operating system. It appears as my system is infected with Adware.Vundo/Variant-Gx virus i would like to remove this virus from my system so that the system get rid of this threat and i can prevent it from further corruption of my system files and data.

Re: Need to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Gx

First of all i would like to know which antivirus program are you using on your system since this will help me to know the current status of your system. This will help me to give you a better solution to this problem moreover do not forget to mention whether you are using a trial version or a full version.

I have installed the Microsoft security essential on my system which i have downloaded from the microsoft's official website. I would like to know whether the Microsoft security Essential is not secure enough to remove the virus since it has made my system quiet slow. Please help me in this matter at your earliest.

Try to update the virus definition of the Microsoft security essential I think that Microsoft security essential is a very good antivirus program and is capable of deleting almost every kind of antivirus. You need to update the virus definition each and every time before the scan. This will help you to get rid of this virus.

I think that the microsoft security essential is not a reliable antivirus application it would be better if you try to use a different application on your system. I would recommend you to download and install the eScan Antivirus 10 . I have personally used eScan Antivirus 10 and it really works very well.

Try using the eScan antivirus 10 on your system which is a very good antivirus program and is capable of deleting most of the viruses which are present on your system. You can use the link which i had given below in order to download the eScan antivirus on your system. http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...anti-virus.htm