Thread: Help to find panda security activation code

Help to find panda security activation code

I have a personal computer which has windows XP and recently i have bought Panda Security software for my computer to protect against virus infection. After some day i installed it on my computer but there a problem occurred. I was not able to activate it because the activation code paper was not supposed to be found out any where, it was lost. So i need help in activating my security program.. Thanking in advance.

Re: Help to find panda security activation code

I would say that in order to activate your security program then you need to go on their forum and their you should be able to get the help. To go there you need to visit the official site of the Panda Security and then form there you can activate your product by defining your computer codes and then if you want then you can also contact them through mail and they will definitely provide you the activation code.

You can go to this website which "softonic" and form there you can get your activation code for your panda security code. There you need to enter your some of the important details to get it for registerring and after that you need to search it for the activation code for panda security. If you find it then it would be great or you can also post your request on the site, so that if in future if it comes then it will be sent to your mail id.

You need to go on the panda's official website and then just follow the steps to activate the services online:

1. Go to Service Activation in the Support section of Panda's website.
    2. Follow the instructions displayed during the activation process. Keep in mind the following points:
    3. The data required varies depending on whether you have previously activated another Panda product. Select the corresponding option.
    4. The registration details are not the same for a home user as for businesses. Specify if you have purchased the product for business or personal use.
    5. The most important data for activating the product is your Activation Code. Enter the full code, without any blank spaces.

I think if you go on the internet, there you will find that there are most of the websites which have Panda security tools for free and they provide it to download for free to the uses. So if you want then you can google search on it and you will find all the free panda security products. If you don't find them and you want to use your product then you can contact the manufacturer and from there you can also have your products activation code.