Thread: Help needed to remove Eco Antivirus

Help needed to remove Eco Antivirus

Hi,

I have download Eco Antivirus for removing viruses from my computer. My machine will not let me show windows (Eco Antivirus Security Center) saying they have detected spyware program Win.Trojan.sx. After searching on the Internet, I came to know that Eco Antivirus is a fake antivirus. So I need a help to remove Eco Antivirus ??

Re: Help needed to remove Eco Antivirus

Eco Antivirus is an application designed to fake you believe that all kinds of threats rampant on your computer. Eco Antivirus, which can also be called EcoAntivirus is really a dishonest anti-spyware application designed to extract money from users. The main objective of Eco Antivirus is to make you buy the full version. Eco Antivirus assert that if you buy her full version, your computer problems disappear.

If you see the name of EcoAntivirus appear, you can expect trouble to your computer and yourself. This program can enter your system through security holes in your browser, malware or Trojans. Eco Antivirus try every means to persuade you that you must buy the full version. Eco Antivirus is accompanied by worrisome symptoms, including an unusual slowness of the system. You can also undergo a large number of pop-ups that will make you crazy until you delete Eco Antivirus from your computer.

The most common symptoms and characteristics of Eco-virus and other fake security programs include:
    1. Eco Antivirus is usually installed without user permission through a Trojan horse.
    2. Eco Antivirus uses pop ups and fake virus scans to scare users.
    3 website. Eco Antivirus is unprofessional, with false testimony and false prizes.
    4. The payment web site for Eco Antivirus seems suspicious.
    5. Several antivirus programs on the system and the user's computer will stop working.

Eco Antivirus (EcoAntivirus) is another sly fake antispyware application that must keep away from your computer. In fact, Eco Antivirus is related to other rogue applications known as Green AV or GreenAV. Note that Eco Antivirus runs a full system scan of your computer will seem completely real. Then generate a false report with the scanner system.

Remove log entries (Eco Antivirus):
    PHP Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Eco Antivirus"
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Eco Antivirus
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    \SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Eco Antivirus
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    \SOFTWARE\Eco Antivirus 

This manual removal method is for users with good computer skills. Manually removing Eco Antivirus can be long and difficult. Close all programs and Internet browsers. Also made a backup of your computer if you make a mistake that would prevent him from working. Uninstalling the program Eco Antivirus Click Start> Settings> Control Panel> Double-click Add / Remove Programs. Locate and uninstall Antivirus Eco if you are in the list. Removing directories Eco Antivirus Find directories Eco Antivirus, go to Start> My Computer> Local Disk (C> Program Files> Show the contents of this folder.