Thread: How to use two security program at the same time

How to use two security program at the same time

I have a question that i want to use two security program on my computer at the same time. So i need some suggestion on the same topic. I have antimalware and antivirus with me and currently i am using AVG antivirus on my computer. As there are more risk in using internet without any security program, so i wanted to make my computer more safer then any other. So for this i want some suggestion that can i use antimalware and antivirus tools at the same time in a single computer. Please help me...

Re: How to use two security program at the same time

I can say that yes it is possible to use two antivirus program at the same time in a single computer. So if you want then you can install both of the program in your computer and see if it doesn't give you any kind of problem and runs smoothly. It is not recommended to use two antivirus software at the same time in the computer. And i have seen that there are most of the peolpe they use this two antivirus on their computer.

As you have stated that you want to use two security program in your computer and run them at the same time, then i can say that it is possible. If you are want to have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware or SuperAntiSpyware, then it is possible and you can use them with any of the good antivirus programs. Both of them are only classified as the antispyware so there is not problem in using them with the antivirus.

It is not recommended and i don't think that you need to use two security programs at the same time on the compter. You can use Avast antivirus which is a great antivirus which provides you all the features and protection from the virus infection which can be spread by the internet and other stuffs. So better to use single antivirus program to have great protection on your computer and use it without any problem.

You can use any kind of antispyware program with any of the antivirus in your system, but it is recommended by most of the experts that you are not allowed to use two antivirus program on a single computer as it can affect your computer system and also may lead to system down. So better to use single antivirus and if you want then you can use an antivirus which provides all the protection which you want. As i have seen that there are most of the people who suffer system failure problem when they use two antivirus program.

I think it is not a good idea for having two security program in the same computer, because if you have two programs i.e antivirus and spyware programs, they can hit your CPU pretty hard and they will run your computer a lot slower when you work on your computer and both of them work against each other by competing for resources. So it is better to have one antivirus program and your computer doesn't any kind of problem in the future.