Thread: How to remove SpyHeal spyware

How to remove SpyHeal spyware

Hi,

A software called SpyHeal has been download on my windows 7 pc. I don't know how it got installed on my pc but now the problem is that I am not able to remove it. I have tried removing it add/remove but not able to remove it completely. So can you tell me. how to remove SpyHeal spyware ????

Re: How to remove SpyHeal spyware

DriveCleaner is a pseudo security software alerts disseminating exaggerated and practicing harassment advertising to encourage users to install a free version of the software then buy a paid version. It is not really malicious but his business methods are certainly questionable software. DriveCleaner software performance using dubious methods deceptive marketing to try to force the hands of users (commercials disguised as security alerts, false positive volunteers for inventing or exaggerating a threat, harassment advertising until the user buys a license, etc..).

To detect and remove DriveCleaner adware or making promotion:
    1. Scan your hard drive with McAfee Rootkit Detective and remove any malicious files;
    2. Scan your hard drive with your antivirus software updated recently or our online antivirus and delete any malicious files;
    3. restart the computer;
    4. perform further analysis to ensure that the cleanup was complete.

This software usually presents to the user as a false security alert stating that his computer files containing hazardous or critical security issues (most often warning generated randomly and not after a disk scan disk) and inviting them to download DriveCleaner. Do not respond to the warnings because they are simply misleading advertising content, which aims to raise concern among Internet users to encourage them to install a free version of DriveCleaner (known installdrivecleanerstart_fr. exe) and then to buy a paid version of this pseudo security software. You can try malwarebytes anti-malware, for its removal.

Make also a backup of your computer if you make a mistake. Then follow the steps below to remove SpyHeal spyware :
    1. Download and save SmitFraudFix to your desktop.
    2. Restart your computer in Safe Mode (how to start safe mode). Once the desktop is displayed, click on the SmitfraudFix.exe icon therein.
    3. Once past the introduction, a menu will appear. Select the option number 2, that is to say, "Clean (safe mode recommended)" and press Enter to delete infected files.
    4. SmitFraudFix will then proceed to clean your computer by following a series of steps. Once the process is completed, it will automatically launch the Disk Cleanup program (Disk Cleanup).
    5. Once the Disk Cleanup program is complete, you will be prompted: "Registry cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry (do you clean the registry). Answer Y (yes) and press Enter. Restart your computer.