Thread: Help to remove SONAR.PDF!gen1

Help to remove SONAR.PDF!gen1

Help Needed! Recently i have changed my operating system as windows vista and just have connected the flash drive on which i have collected some data from the internet. When i tries to use that data in my own computer then my anti virus software came up with the warning to remove SONAR.PDF!gen1 but it just getting failed to remove this virus out of my system.

Re: Help to remove SONAR.PDF!gen1

SONAR.PDF!gen1 is a latest trojan that has been found on infected windows systems such as Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000. Various versions of Acrobat Reader can be compromised through a variety of vulnerabilities embedded in potentially malicious .pdf files.

I have provided you the link from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus which is a good software to maintain the security of your windows operating system. Once you complete with downloading this software then immediately scan your full system so that it can remove all the infected files from your computer including the SONAR.PDF!gen1. Click for Download Norton Anti Virus.

Whenever you can not remove any viruses from your windows operating system then you must try to do the same by using the Safe Mode of the windows OS as in this mode your all the data gets safe and you can simply remove viruses without affecting your important data. You have to restart your computer then press F8 key for several time to go to the Booting Options of the Windows OS where you can select to boot your system in Safe Mode with or without Networking.

You should not depend on only one software to keep your computer safe from the viruses as it might happen that software lacks in detecting some viruses so you can do is keep your firewall On for always so that it can inform you about the infected bits that can harm your computer. But you just have to keep on updating your windows copy so that your firewall also can be updated about the latest viruses.