Thread: How to remove Mal/Spy-I

How to remove Mal/Spy-I

Help!!! My computer has been infected by the Mal/Spy-I when i got connected to the internet. I think while i was using my net connection some pop up came and i think i have clicked on the pop up mistakenly so it might happen that it would have came from that pop up. I still do not know that pop up was about what, anyway i just want to remove Mal/Spy-I as soon as possible. Can anybody tell me how to remove Mal/Spy-I now?

Re: How to remove Mal/Spy-I

Mal/Spy-I is a very critical component of a malware which harm your computer in many ways such as it can infect the system files of your windows operating system which may result in the corrupted operating system. It can also send some crucial informations about your computer to an attacker in order to get the access of your account. Mal/Spy-I also has a capability to download other components of viruses.

Do not worry if you do not have any software to remove the viruses from your computer as every windows operating system has its own security system named as Firewall which is main gateway which checks for each and every bit of data that tries to come to your computer. To enable the firewall on your windows 7 operating system you have to restart your computer then keep on pressing the F8 key which tales you to the Booting Options of Windows 7 where you can select for the Safe Mode with Networking or without networking.

Here i have provided you the link from where you can download the Avast Anti Virus which is amazingly good at detecting and removing the all kind of viruses including the latest one also. But after some time i suggest you to update this software so that it can also it would be aware of the more latest viruses as well. Click on the name of the AVAST to redirect to the web page from where you will be just one click away by downloading the software.

In case sometime your anti virus software does not works for removing any virus but it can detect the one then you can remove those detected virus by your own also,You just have to manually remove the infected file form the directory and make sure that you kill all the processes of the related viruses. If you do not know which processes are related to the viruses then you may go to the Windows Defender to know the publishers of the every processes that currently running on your computer system.