Thread: Remove the W32 /Pahati.worm

Remove the W32 /Pahati.worm

I am using Windows XP. From last few days my computer system can be working very slowly. Whenever I can try to find exact problem I came to know that my computer system can be infected by the W32 /Pahati.worm. I can have try to delete W32 /Pahati.worm by using an Anti Virus, but it still can an exists. Can anyone help me to remove the W32 /Pahati.worm virus????

Re: Remove the W32 /Pahati.worm

As per my opinion, I guess your Windows can be infected due to the virus W32 /Pahati.worm. Hence, I advise you that format your computer with the original copy of the Windows. After formatting the computer install your Windows again and all of the software's that can required for your system and also load the Anti-Virus. You can noticed that the W32 /Pahati.worm can be deleted from your system.

I recommended you that try to start your computer in the Safe Mode. To do or to start in the Safe Mode repeatedly press the F8 key immediately after pressing the restart button. After starting into the Safe Mode try to remove or delete the files that can be corrupted by the W32 /Pahati.worm virus. I think this information can works for you to delete the W32 /Pahati.worm virus from you system.

The virus can be a Detection that can be added to cover protection against a worm thta can be called as "word32.exe". The W32 /Pahati.worm can have the file size of 32.768 bytes. The file can not be internally compressed with a packer. The file can be made using the msvb60 development tool. The W32 /Pahati.worm can has a deceiving icon translating to be a word file, instead of a 32 bit PE binary file that it can.

On an execution, the W32 /Pahati.worm virus can runs silently and Error messages can not be displayed on the screen. The W32 /Pahati.worm virus can copies itself in to the following as :
    1. c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\word32.exe (file size 32.768 bytes) , the file attributes can be set to hidden & system.
    2. c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\winword.exe (file size 32.768 bytes) , the file attributes can be set to hidden & system.
    Last edited by Zachary; 19-03-2010 at 08:46 PM.

I guess that there can be a requirement of updating your Anti-Virus database. As per me I can advise you that to install one of the Anti-Virus application that can be mentioned below and they can provide the sufficient and maximum security against the most of the dangerous viruses :
    1. McAfee 2010
    2. Norton 2010
    3. Avast 2010
    4. Quick Heal 2010
    5. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
    6. Trojan Remover 2010