Thread: How to remove WinSpywareProtect

How to remove WinSpywareProtect

Hi,

My windows 7 pc is infected with a virus called WinSpywareProtect. It keeps on giving me annoying pop ups as soon as I start my pc. My Nod 32 antivirus is unable to detect it. I am not able to delete it. So can you please tell me how to remove WinSpywareProtect ???

Re: How to remove WinSpywareProtect

WinSpywareProtect is a malicious anti-spyware program. The trial version of this program was designed based on a virus, so it is very dangerous. WinSpywareProtect is self duplicated, making it even more dangerous. WinSpywareProtect is trying to trick users by showing a lot of false warnings that say the user's computer is infected with a lot of spyware, Trojans or Viruses. Those who developed this program are fraudsters Russians simply want to trick users into buying licenses for those products that actually do nothing ... Clear WinSpywareProtect as soon as possible from your computer system because it can seriously damage your system or hardware.

Try AVG to remove WinSpywareProtect, it has re-engineered the scanning engine to enhance the capacity and speed in multi-core computers, reduced system requirements and ease of maintenance. It enables more intuitive and efficient use for both new and advanced users. AVG 8.0 provides improved detention against viruses, faster scanning and more intuitive calendar scans.

I use Rising Antivirus to remove viruses om my computer. It cleans worms, trojans, viruses and rootkits and monitors to keep out any more. In addition to on-demand scan and resident protection, turning your PC Rising Antivirus asks you to scan your hard drive. So you make sure to remove malicious programs can not be found once the system is operating.

PC Tools is a well known name in the world of computer security: its leading products, an antivirus and antispyware, enjoy excellent reputations. PC Tools Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus is the expected combination of both solutions in a single program. PC Tools Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus has the best of their close relatives, keeping a clean interface at the same time informative. IntelliGuard protection technology has ten crowns in real time (such as behavior or the Boot) ready for any threat.