Thread: Help to get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM

Help to get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM

I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is Mozilla Firefox. I need some help to get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM from the people on this forums. You guys have always been helpful to me in many cases, so I can trust that you can only provide the solutions to delete this infection that has been detected in my system by the Kaspersky antivirus. But, this antivirus is not able to remove the same. So, please help immediately and thank you for any help.

Re: Help to get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM

First of all, you must be aware that the Kaspersky will not help to get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM because it is not recommended by the experts to use the same. I suggest that you must use AVG antivirus for the deletion of this threat because this antivirus has been advised for the removal of the trojans, virus and worms too. Scanning the system with this antivirus will help you to solve the issue.

Inorder to get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM, you will have to search for the file called PC_Antispyware2010.exe in your system because this infection installs with this name, when entered in the system. When you get the same, kill its process from the task manager first and then, delete it from the main location of the search results. This method that will help of delete the infection is called as the manual removal method of this infection.

I am not pretty sure that the you can get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM manually because this infection is a trojan horse, that seems to be something else from outside, whereas internally work for the destruction of the system. So, my advice to you is to format the system and install a fresh copy of the operating system that you are using. Your problem will be hopefully solved.

The boot scan is the best method that can be used to get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM. You will have to install the Quick Heal antivirus to get the feature of boot scanning. This is because all the antivirus do not provide this method of scanning, that takes place before the operating system loads in the computer. As the infections do not execute before the operating system starts, they can be eradicated easily from the system.

I suggest that an anti-malware mus be installed in the system to get rid of W32/Trojan2.IJEM. This is because the anti-malware has the ability to stay in the background of the system and check for the malicious activities that are going on within the system. Thus, the applications and programs that are causing sch problems in the computer will be removed by the anti-malware.