Thread: Solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c

Solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c

Hello friends, I am searching for the solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c. I am finding it almost impossible to delete it with the help of the Escan antivirus, that I am using in my system The problem is that it just alerts me about the same when it enters in my system while connected to the web. After some time, when I scan with the help of this antivirus, I do not get any such infection in my system. Please help me on why this issue is happening, along with the solutions for the same. I am using Windows Vista operating system and my browser is IE 8.

Re: Solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c

Hello there, the steps that will allow the firewall in Windows Vista to be started are given below:
    • Go to Start.
    • Then, click on Control Panel.
    • After that, select Security.
    • Here, click on Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
    • Now, select On.
    • Then, click OK.

This will help you as the solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c.

You must not accept the file transfers that are send by the unknown users while chatting on the internet because this may be a method by which the infections may be comping into the system. So, avoiding such files will help you as a solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c. The attackers act to be friendly while starting the chat, so that they are able to convince you to accept the file that they send.

Stopping the downloads of the pirated softwares from the internet will help you for the solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c. Since, you are getting the alerts of this infection while connected to the internet, I am guessing that you may be doing such downloads. So, it is your responsibility to prevent the entry of infections by such means into the system. I am quite sure that your problem will be solved because the embedded infections will be in turn avoided.

The Escan antivirus may not be up-to-date because of which you cannot find the infections on scanning the system. It is recommended that you keep the antivirus updated always, no matter even if you are using the best. This is a very good solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c. With this method, the signatures of the new infections will be added to the database of the antivirus, so that this particular threat will be detected in the computer.

According to me, the solution to avoid Trojan.Crypt.AntiSig.c is to keep the entire system updated. Given below are the steps that will help to turn on Automatic Updates in Windows Vista:
    1. Click on Start.
    2. After that, select Control Panel.
    3. Here, go to System and Maintenance.
    4. Now, click on Windows Updates.
    5. Finally, select a setting, that is the automatic updates along with the time, when you want the download to take place.