Thread: Get rid of Win32/Frethog.GHP

Get rid of Win32/Frethog.GHP

I have connected my flash drive to my computer on which i have installed a windows xp operating system. This flash drive was infected by the virus called as Win32/Frethog.GHP. I do not know from where this virus have came in to my flash drive but as i connected my flash drive to my computer, It also has been infected by the Win32/Frethog.GHP. How do i get rid of this virus now as i do not have any security software on my computer but i have found this virus by doing online scan of my computer.

Re: Get rid of Win32/Frethog.GHP

Win32/Frethog.GHP is a virus which copies itself across a network. This virus program can run itself and it can spread without any host program. Once your computer has got this virus then it might invite some other virus as well in order to harm your computer. It can also send some crucial informations about your computer to an attacker.

Here i have given you the link to download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus which is a good software to get rid of any kind of viruses. Click on the name of the virus to redirect to the web page from where you will be only one click by getting this amazing software. It is the latest copy of this software so that you can secure your computer from all the latest viruses as well.

Have you tried to remove Win32/Frethog.GHP by using the safe mode which is a nice one booting mode given in the every windows operating system. In this mode your data gets safe and you can remove all the viruses from your computer without affecting your computer. You just have to press F8 key while your computer gets started. This will open a screen of Booting Options where you have to select for the Safe Mode with Networking or without Networking.

If your computer does not have any software which can secure your computer form the viruses then you must always keep the firewall ON for your computer to be safe from the viruses as it is a good feature available in every Windows Operating system by default which checks for the every single bit of data that tries to enter in your system. There are many viruses which makes your firewall disable when they affect your computer.

I think you need a good software to keep your windows system away from te viruses. You should Avast Anti Virus which is great at dealing with the viruses including all the latest one. Click on the name of the AVAST ANTI VIRUS to download it. But you have to keep on updating software as it should be aware of all the latest viruses that can harm your computer.