Thread: Help to remove Win32/Tnega.AJY

Help to remove Win32/Tnega.AJY

Help!!! I have recently upgraded my computer by installing the windows 7 on it and when connected this computer to the internet suddenly my anti virus software came up with the warning to remove Win32/Tnega.AJY. I do not know from where this virus have came in to my computer but as my anti virus can only detect this virus but can not remove it, I need a help from you guys for removing this virus from my computer.

Re: Help to remove Win32/Tnega.AJY

Actually Win32/Tnega.AJY is a dll file which has been written in C language and it has been detected as a malicious file by all the security softwares. If your computer has been infected by the Win32/Tnega.AJY then you must remove it as soon as possible as it can harm your computer in as very serious way.

Do not worry as i have given you the software which can not only detect the viruses from the windows operating system but also can remove them successfully. Once you have downloaded the security software that does not mean that it is going to secure your computer system for the rest of time as you have to keep on updating it to make it aware of latest viruses. Click on the name of Lizard Safeguard PDF Security to download it.

I think your anti virus software is not supporting to remove the viruses then software expiration might be the reason behind it. Actually it may happen because you have not updated the anti virus software or it could be the pirated software in which many kind of functions does not works. I suggest you to update your security software so that it can perform as per your expectations.

Whenever you try to remove any viruses from your computer and suppose it is not working then you must try at least once to do it from the Safe Mode of the Windows Operating system as in this mode your all the the important data gets safe while you remove the viruses. You have to restart your computer and continuously press F8 key for several times which will take you to the Booting Options of Windows OS where you can select for the Safe Mode.