Thread: How to remove Win32/SillyDl.UYQ

How to remove Win32/SillyDl.UYQ

Yesterday when i connected my computer to the internet and i got a pop up of advertisement and by mistake i clicked on that pop up. I am using windows 7 on this computer and now it has been infected by the Win32/SillyDl.UYQ. As soon as i clicked that ad i realized that my computer and internet was working much slower then the normal speed. So i did an online scan of my computer fro where i got a Win32/SillyDl.UYQ on my computer. My anti virus just can not detect this on my computer, how to remove it now?

Re: How to remove Win32/SillyDl.UYQ

I think you need a software which can remove this virus from the core of your computer. I have given you the link from where you can download the Avast Anti Virus 2010 which is a latest version of this security software. Once you complete with the downloading this software then i suggest you to scan your full computer so that it can remove all the latest viruses including Win32/SillyDl.UYQ.

You should always use a safe mode of the windows operating system as this mode provides you to remove any kind of viruses from your computer. Whenever your computer gets failed to remove any viruses then you may try to do the same from this mode. Go to the safe mode by keeping on pressing the F8 key when your computer gets started.

Firewall is the default security feature provided in an every windows operating system which you should always keep ON. As this is the main gateway from which each bit of the data passes through and if it finds any infected bits in any data then it gives you the warning about the same so that you can make your computer safe from the upcoming virus to infect your system. Go to the Network And Security where you will be having a tab for changing the settings of Firewall.

You should never click on any ads or any links that are given to you from the unknown user as it may take you to an infected URL which in further make your computer infected. I think in this case also your computer have got infected in the same manner. Today it has became very much simple to spread viruses by this technique. Beware of links and attachments sent to you from an unknown users.