Thread: Need help to remove BackDoor.Click.953 virus ?

Need help to remove BackDoor.Click.953 virus ?

Hi,

My pc is infected with the virus called BackDoor.Click.953 virus. I have tried deleting the same with Symantec Antivirus but it comes again. I have even deleted files in my windows temporary folder but I am not able to remove it. So please help me to remove BackDoor.Click.953 virus ?

Re: Need help to remove BackDoor.Click.953 virus ?

Use Malwarebytes for the removal of BackDoor.Click.953, as it offers two methods of system analysis: a quick analysis of only parts of the system's most sensitive and comprehensive review carefully analyzing the whole system. It incorporates a database containing 69,073 signatures so far which ensures reliable protection and updated regularly. Analysis reports detailed format. Txt files are generated after each scan. Malwarebytes can also unlock an active process that prevents the deletion of a file.

To remove BackDoor.Click.953 virus, use AVG Internet Security. It is a complete security suite with antivirus, anti-spyware (spyware), anti-spam and firewall (firewall). It is available for all Windows platforms except Windows 95. Note that Windows Vista, the firewall function is not available. AVG Internet Security is also intended to Small and Medium Enterprise, Network version is available to install, administer and secure a PC remotely.

Try Norton AntiVirus to remove BackDoor.Click.953 virus, it is the antivirus solution most widespread throughout the world! This advanced tool to detect and repel, in real time, the viruses and spyware that you might encounter during your Web surfing or installing new software! In addition, Norton AntiVirus is able to prevent virus spread by e-mail to spread your knowledge.

Use BitDefender Antivirus to remove BackDoor.Click.953 virus, it is not limited to viruses, a facet in which, incidentally, stands widely, but also eradicates spyware and intercepts phishing attempts to navigate. At the same time, the system checks for vulnerabilities. Easy to configure, BitDefender Antivirus offers two special modes: one for who uses the computer to play and another for those who have installed the program on a laptop.