Thread: Live PC Care removal

Live PC Care removal

Hi,

By mistaken I have downloaded a software called Live PC Care. It has been automatically installed on my system when I had clicked on some advertisement on a website. Now I am not able to remove it. So please tell me the ways for Live PC Care removal ??

Re: Live PC Care removal

Live PC Care generates fake system messages and warnings, which will float on the desktop. These messages contain information about the presence of viruses on your computer or that your data is transmitted to others via the Internet. As the scan results, these warnings are necessary in order to make users believe there is a problem with the security system. Try malwarebytes for its removal.

The Microsoft Security Essentials performance is better than many free solutions, and is the first line of defense against computer viruses. Of course, Microsoft Security Essentials has no power options or options more expensive and complicated, but since free anti-virus is just remarkable. The download includes the installers to secure XP, Vista and Seven

Compact netbooks and laptops have the same security needs of any computer, including seniors. The virus that adapted to its modest hardware are few. Panda Antivirus is a special version of Panda security package, tailored for modest power equipment such as compact and lightweight notebooks. The memory consumption and disk space of Panda Antivirus for Netbooks is smaller, and the requirements are lower than in the normal version.

Try BitDefender Antivirus, it is one of the best available antivirus and one of the lightest. We talked about BitDefender Antivirus is a classic in computer security. His version 2010 is faster and more powerful than ever, something that seemed difficult to achieve. The status display informs you of BitDefender Antivirus the situation with security alerts and statistics. The remaining modules, stacked in the sidebar tabs have their own information.

arnoldarever Guest

Hello Friend,
    Its really very easy and simple to un-install the automated Live PC Care as well as any other infections irrespective of their relation to Live Pc Care adware..But for that we need to download a free Live PC Care removal tool available on internet....