Thread: How to remove Spyware Cleaner

How to remove Spyware Cleaner

Hi,

I have download a Spyware Cleaner few days back. The problem is that I am not able to uninstall it completely. It gives me a popup to purchase it. I have scanned with free Avg but it is unable to detect it. Is it a virus ?? How should I remove Spyware Cleaner ???

Re: How to remove Spyware Cleaner

Spyware Cleaner 2009 is a fake antispyware program. Your computer works very poorly, and one-Spyware Cleaner 2009 - scans your computer, says it is infected with malware that does not really exist and then flood your computer with hundreds of ads false threats Spyware Cleaner 2009. Some users say that Spyware Cleaner 2009 Spyware Cleaner 2009 also infect your machine with other malware. Update your antivirus and then scan your whole pc in safe mode to remove Spyware Cleaner.

Try Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) to remove Spyware Cleaner. It is a free,, which allows you to eradicate the malware that can infect your machine. With its simple interface you can perform: quick or advanced system protection, an update, quarantine, reports of scans, exclusions, parameters and many others. This program should not be used in safe mode, as this reduces its effectiveness.

Use AntiVir Personal Edition, it monitors in real-time data from all media (floppy, CD, HDD, etc..) And Internet (email). Although its update requires re-download the entire program that may be programmed to a specific time to be always updated to meet new threats. In short, a quality antivirus assumes his role perfectly!

Well, I use BitDefender Antivirus, it is a security solution proactively last generation to protect your PC against malware (viruses, Trojans, worms, etc..) Spyware, rootkits, scams online and unknown threats (through technology B-HAVE). BitDefender Antivirus is an antivirus solution for the Windows platform.