Thread: Need to remove Trojan.PWS.Onlinegames.KDCI virus

Need to remove Trojan.PWS.Onlinegames.KDCI virus

I am using a windows 7 system and it is running quite nicely. My system is infected with the Trojan.PWS.Onlinegames.KDCI virus and is really troubling me a lot i want to remove this virus from the system so that i can protect my system from being damaged. I would really appreciate your help in this matter.

Re: Need to remove Trojan.PWS.Onlinegames.KDCI virus

It would have been better if you have mentioned the name of the antivirus program which you are using on your system. After that i can try to suggest you a solution for removing this virus from your system. Also try to mention whether you have installed some application on your system online.

Thanks for the reply since i posted the query in some sort of hurry i forgot to mention the details about the antivirus. I am using an antivirus application known as the Norton security antivirus it is a trila version and whenever i try to remove this using with the help of the Norton security antivirus it asks me to purchase the paid version. Please suggest me some free antivirus

The best free antivirus to diagnose this virus is the Microsoft Security Essentials which is developed by the Micorosft itself. Although it as a free antivirus application it is very effective in deleting some very harmful viruses. it also provides real-time protection for your home system. Download it from here Microsoft Security Essentials

Try using the Avg Antivirus professional build antivirus on your system. Since with the AVG you can surf, search, download, bank, and shop very much safely. It provides you full protection against spywares , adwares, trojans and a lot more so it is advisable to use this antivirus. If you want you can use the link below for downloading. http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ofessional.htm