Thread: Want to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Vx

Want to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Vx

I think that my system is infected with Adware.Vundo/Variant-Vx . Since i frequently get a pop-up message that your system is infected with the Adware.Vundo/Variant-Vx virus. I want to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Vx. Please tell me how to get rid of this Adware.Vundo/Variant-Vx. Thanks in advance

Re: Want to remove Adware.Vundo/Variant-Vx

To remove this password i would recommend you to download and install the malwarebytes antimalware program on your system. Since the malwarebytes antimalware will definitely remove such threats. You do not have to bother much about the system security after installing the malwarebytes antimalware.

As far as this virus is concerned you can remove it using the SUPERAntiSpyware. I have used the SUPERAntiSpyware application and it works quiet well. So if you want to get rid of this virus as soon as possible simply install the SUPERAntiSpyware from the link which i had given in the reply. This should help you for sure.

The Adware.Vundo/Variant-Vx is a harmful virus which also creates a dll file in the system 32 folder which is named as DAKOZUNI.DLL Before scanning the system i would recommend you to delete the dll file which i have mentioned. After deleting the dll file try to scan the system with an antivirus and remove the detected threat.

Download the Microsoft Security Essential from Microsoft it is very simple to install, used with an ease, and always kept up to date so you can be assured that your system is protected by the latest technology. However if you want you can try to download it from the following link. http://www.techarena.in/download/ant...ials-vista.htm

The best option for removing this virus is using the eScan Anti-Virus 10 on your system. This is a pretty powerful tool which will definitely help you in fixing this virus and i would also suggest you to update the virus definiteion of the antivirus once you have installed the escan Antivirus 10 on your system.