Thread: What should I do to remove Rapid AntiVirus?

What should I do to remove Rapid AntiVirus?

Hi,

I have mistakenley download and installed antivirus called Rapid AntiVirus to remove viruses from my computer but after searching on the net, I came to know that its a fake antivirus. Now I am not able to remove it. Can yopu please tell me, what should I do to remove Rapid AntiVirus?

Re: What should I do to remove Rapid AntiVirus?

Unlocker is the solution to remove Rapid AntiVirus, when you delete files, they will be sent first to the basket, if possible, and only if there is no possibility to do that files will be removed permanently. Unlocker can be launched directly from the Start menu, to find the desired file or folder.

Try Panda Antivirus, it automatically detects and eliminates all types of viruses, worms and Trojans, even the newest and most advanced techniques used to conceal, keep your PC virus and allowing you to surf the Internet, send and receive emails, play games, download files, chat and what they want, without fear of viruses.

Restore the system to an earlier time. Follow this path: Home -> All Programs -> Accessories -> -> System Tools -> System Restore. Here, select 'Restore my computer to an earlier time' and agree. On the next screen, look in the calendar the date you want or you are certain that you had the problem you pose. Select a restore point and agree. The system will operate on its own until the end of it.

Use Microsoft Security Essentials to remove Rapid AntiVirus, it is better than many free solutions, and is the first line of defense against computer viruses. Of course, Microsoft Security Essentials has no power options or options more expensive and complicated, but since free anti-virus is just remarkable. In addition, Microsoft Security Essentials not only removes viruses and Trojans, but also adware, which replaces Windows Defender.