Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

What is syncserver.exe?

Networking & Security

Old 17-03-2010

What is syncserver.exe?

I am Norton Anti Virus software as me default security tool on my windows vista operating system. It has detected the syncserver.exe as a malicious process in my hard disk. I think it is the system file which is needful to the operating system. Now i am confused with this process as is it a virus or my anti virus software is running some wrong scans. Can anybody tell me what is syncserver.exe?

Old 17-03-2010

Re: What is syncserver.exe?

Syncserver.exe is a Windows file which has been created by SyncServer. You would find this file in to the Program Files\apple\mobile device support\bin folder. If this file is residing somewhere else then the bin folder then it could be the infected one as syncserver.exe can be the virus, trojan, worm, or spyware. You can check it by using any software to scan your computer for the viruses.
Old 17-03-2010

I would like to tell you that syncserver.exe is not at all a malicious process so that it would be harming your computer. You can feel free to disable this process. If your anti virus software have detected this file as a virus then you must remove as soon as possible because any anti virus software just can not make mistake in finding any malicious content in the syncserver.exe as every software knows that it is system file.
Old 17-03-2010

Here i have given you the software which works as a expert to deal with any kind of viruses and trojans. Once you complete with downloading this software then i suggest you to scan your whole computer. Click on the block lettered name of the Ashampoo Magical Security to download it. And if it detects syncserver.ex as a virus on your system then you must remove it and create it manually from the task manager.
Old 17-03-2010

Here i have given you the software which works as a expert to deal with any kind of viruses and trojans. Once you complete with downloading this software then i suggest you to scan your whole computer. Click on the block lettered name of the ASHAMPOO MAGICAL SECURITY to download it. And if it detects syncserver.ex as a virus on your system then you must remove it and create it manually from the task manager.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,