Thread: Cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU

Cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU

Hello everyone, I am having a problem with this particular infection called Downloader.Zlob.AOEU in my system. The issue is that the Kaspersky antivirus, that has detected this threat cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU. I am using Windows XP Service Pack 3 and my browser is Internet Explorer 8. So, I want some suitable suggestions and solutions to get rid of this problem.

Re: Cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU

You will have to format your system if the antivirus, that has detected the particular threat cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU. Remember to install a new copy of Windows in your computer because if you try to repair the older operating system, it is possible that the infections will still persist in the computer, which can lead to a system crash in the future.

I am not pretty sure that the Kaspersky is able to get rid of infections like Downloader.Zlob.AOEU because it is a trojan horse, whose files seem to be genuine from outside. Actually, such infections work internally for the destruction of the system. According to me, you should install AVG antivirus in your system after removing the previous antivirus because AVG can help if you cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU, as AVG can be used for the removal of trojans.

I am using Spyware Doctor in my system to eradicate trojans. You can use the same if you cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU, since the Spyware Doctor is an anti-malware, that will be able to stay in the background of the system and monitor the activities that are going within the system. Thus, all the applications and programs causing the malicious activities are removed from the system.

If you cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU, then I advice you to use the boot scan method to getting rid of infections. All the antivirus cannot be used to enable a boot scan in the system. So, you will have to use Avast antivirus for this purpose. Actually, boot scan takes place before the startup of the operating system because of which the infections remain inactive at this time.

Hello there, an assured method that can be used in a situation like cannot remove Downloader.Zlob.AOEU is system restore. When you use this technique, you must be sure that you should use the option of enabling the system restore to the factory settings, so that all the data and installed components will be removed from the computer along with the infections.