Thread: How to delete Adware.Vundo/Variant-Janaz

How to delete Adware.Vundo/Variant-Janaz

I am using an acer aspire desktop running with windows 7 operating system. From last few i my system is giving a popup alert regarding this virus and this is really a very bad virus since my system gets restarted automatically. So please tell me how to delete Adware.Vundo/Variant-Janaz from my system.

Re: How to delete Adware.Vundo/Variant-Janaz

Try to install the SUPERAntiSpyware on your system this will definitely help you to remove the virus which you have mentioned in your post. I had provided you with the link to download the application below. Hope that you will install it on your system and then scan it. This will surely remove the virus. SUPERAntiSpyware

I would recommend you to download and install the Malwarebytes antimlaware on your system so that you can remove the virus which you have mentioned in your query. After finishing the installation simply run a quick scan and this will delete the virus on your system. And your restart problem will be solved too.

None of the replies above seems to be helpful in any manner. I downloaded both the SUPERAntiSpyware as well as the Malwarebytes antimlaware and none of the program seemed to be affective in deleting these threats and hence i would like to have another solution or antivirus which will prove to be affective in deleting this virus.

Since i forgot to mention in my earlier reply that do not forgot to update the virus definition of the SUPERAntiSpyware. The SUPERAntiSpyware Database Definitions Updates 4673 has been released and will suggest you to download the same from the following link SUPERAntiSpyware Database Definitions Updates 4673