Thread: Remove the virus SymbOS /PhUnlock

Remove the virus SymbOS /PhUnlock

I am using Windows 7 Operating System on my computer and from last three days I am frequently having an error message that my system can be corrupted due to the SymbOS /PhUnlock virus. I desperately required to remove this virus SymbOS /PhUnlock from my computer so that I can ensure that my computer can be protected from such kinds of viruses.

Re: Remove the virus SymbOS /PhUnlock

I Supposed that your Anti-Virus database can be out of date that's why your anti-Virus can not be able to delete the SymbOS /PhUnlock virus from your machine. So, I recommended you that update your Anti-Virus database as early as possible. After updating the database of your Anti-Virus scan your whole machine and set your Anti-Virus settings to automatically delete the viruses which can be detected on your machine.

If you can do the system restore then system restore can delete the virus SymbOS /PhUnlock or system restore can be used to decrease the problem that can be caused by an infection. To perform the System Restore follow the following steps :
    1. Go to Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System tools.
    2. Choose the System Restore.
    3. After that a System Restore Window can be viewed.
    4. You can only have to choose the date for System Restore.
    5. Restart your computer system.

The SymbOS/Htool-PhUnlock can be loaded manually into the “system\recogs” directory of a memory. When the memory card can be inserted into a phone then that can be locked by a Phone Lock code and Htool-PhUnlock resets the code to the default. The SymbOS/Htool-PhUnlock can also resets the place information, hence the user can set it again on the next restart.

To remove the SymbOS /PhUnlock threat you can have to required that to load the Microsoft Security Essential on your computer. Copy the pen drive data to a particular folder then scan your whole system including the newly created folder after this and remove or delete the folders. This will certainly help you to remove the viruses and now you can move the data to the pen drive again.