Thread: Computer is infected by glaide32.sys

Computer is infected by glaide32.sys

My computer is infected by glaide32.sys. Actually there was no virus in my computer but this have came from the portable hard drive of my friend. I do not even know that where is this infected file is but as my friend told me that his portable drive is infected so i did online scan of my computer. Now i have found this virus on my computer but do not have any software to remove it.

glaide32.sys

glaide32.sys is identified as a malicious process which can harm your computer in a serious way so you must remove this malicious file as soon as possible. glaide32.sys is of type Trojan/Backdoor which can even invite some other threats to download on an infected computer system.

Re: Computer is infected by glaide32.sys

I think you must use a software for which i have provided the link, This link takes you directly to the web page from where you can download the Norton Anti Virus which is amazingly successful to not only detect but also can remove those viruses. Click on the NORTON to download it. I suggest you to keep on updating this software so that it would be aware of latest worms and viruses also.

You can use safe mode given in every windows operating system as it is the mode where your data gets safe while removing any malicious items. You have to restart your computer then keep on pressing F8 key which will take you to the Windows Booting Options where you have to select for the Safe Mode. You must have all the administrating rights to boot as in safe mode.

If your computer does not have any software which can handle the security of your computer then you may use Windows Firewall which is default security tool given by the Microsoft. Firewall is the main gateway which checks for each and every bit of data that goes through your computer system. So if it finds any infected bits then immediately warns you about the same so that you can stop downloading those bits of data.