Thread: How to delete this Bankfraud.w virus from my computer system?

How to delete this Bankfraud.w virus from my computer system?

I think my computer system is infected with the virus named Bankfraud.w. I get to know this when antivirus of my computer system gave me an alert message that this Bankfraud.w. is detected. I have deleted this Bankfraud.w. from my computer system but it comes again and again. I need to know the perfect method for deleting this virus from my computer system.

Change your antivirus software.

Bankfraud.w. which is detected on your computer system is not a virus but it is a Trojan. Trojans are normally designed to steal the confidential information from the victims computer system. This confidential information may include your banking credential. If your current antivirus software is not able to delete this Trojan from your computer system change your antivirus software.

Update your antivirus software

Before changing your antivirus software I will suggest you to upgrade your antivirus software. I am sure that after updating your antivirus software you will be able to delete this Trojan from your computer system, because your antivirus software is able to detect this Trojans on you system. It will be better If you delete this Trojan in safe mode for going in safe mode press F8 at the time of reboot.

Re: How to delete this Bankfraud.w virus from my computer system?

Bankfraud.w Trojan program utilizes spoofing skill. It is made as a counterfeit HTML page. It is made for stealing information about clients of Washington Mutual Bank. This Trojan normally spread through infected email attachments. The subject and the body of the email is randomly selected by the Trojan.

For removing this Bankfraud.w Trojan I will suggest you to use kasperkey antivirus software. This antivirus software will not only remove this Bankfraud.w trojan from your computer system but also removes the other malicious codes from your computer system which can harm your computer system.

Antivirus software will definitely remove this Trojan from computer system, but you must follow some of the preventive measures for avoiding such problems.
    1. Do not download pirated software, because they may contain the backdoor.
    2. Update your antivirus software regularly
    3. Scan your system on the regular basis
    4. Enable your firewall setting and use strong passwords for preventing your system