Thread: Help to remove Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix

Help to remove Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with AVG antivirus and my browser is Opera 10. I need some help to remove Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix. I cannot understand why the antivirus is not able to get rid of the infection even if it has detected this threat in my system. It actually keeps entering from the internet, so I need to know about some method, that will stop its entry from the internet.

Re: Help to remove Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix

The AVG antivirus is a very good component that can be used to remove Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix. This is because this infection, that has entered your computer is a trojan and this antivirus is capable of deleting the infections like worms, virus and trojans. You are not able to delete this infection with the help of this antivirus because the antivirus may not be updated.

The solution that will help to prevent Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix from entering from the web is to install a firewall in the system. When a firewall is started in the system, they become entry-points for all the data and information that get into the system. When any malicious data try to gain entry into the system, they are simply rejected from entering. If you are not comfortable with the built-in Windows Firewall, then install a third party firewall.

Inorder to remove Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix, I suggest you to install Avast antivirus with the latest version of the same because an older version will cause incompatibility problems with the Windows 7 operating system. This antivirus has the feature of boot scanning, that takes place before the operating system loads in the computer. This will help you to solve the problem.

The Quick Heal antivirus is a better option to remove Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix. This is because this antivirus also has a built-in firewall with it. So, it will help to look out for the malicious data coming into the system. It also has the boot scanning technique. It has the ability to repair all the files that have become corrupt because of the attack from the threats.

Formatting the computer is an assured method to remove Gen:Trojan.Heur.Kq2@vHdSLxbix because it gets rid of all the installed components from the system along with the infections. You have to make sure that you install a new copy of the operating system that you are using because repairing the current version of the system will keep the infections in the system itself.