Thread: Need to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.bjck

Need to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.bjck

I have installed windows 7 on my computer and there is even a Norton Security to handle the security of my computer but by some reason my computer is infected by the Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.bjck which i have detected by doing an online scan of my computer. My security software was not detecting anything on my computer but as my system performance was low i did a an online scan. I just need to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.bjck as soon as possible from my computer, please help me to do the same.

Re: Need to remove Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Agent.bjck

I think if you have detected the path where the an infected resides then you must remove it manually as it is possible to make your computer an uninfected by removing all the threats manually. First of all remove the infected file from your hard disk then you have to change the registry values which have been changed by the virus. And kill all those processes which are related to the virus.

I think you need a good software which can handle the total security of your computer. Click on the name of the Symantec Endpoint Protection to download it. This software can deal with the all kind of threats including all the latest ones. Here i have given you other software which protects your computer while you surf through the internet, It is a security filter for internet connection. Click on Internet Security Filter.

I would like to suggest you to use firewall of your system up to its maximum use as it is the only security feature provided in the windows operating system which can really secure your computer from even a single bit of malicious data. You just need to keep on updating your operating system for which you can turn on the automatic updates of your windows. Go to the Network And Security to enable the firewall on your system.

Whenever you face any problems while removing any viruses from your computer then you must try to do the same by using the safe mode of the Microsoft Operating System. It might happen that the virus which you are trying to remove will gets removed from the safe mode. You just have to keep on pressing F8 key when your windows gets started, This will take you to the booting options where you can select for safe mode with networking or without networking.