Thread: Remove HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Invader

Remove HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Invader

Yesterday when i was using my internet, I felt that my net connection was much slower then it was previously. So i did a virus scan of my computer by using Norton anti virus which have detected HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Invader on my computer. Now when i try to remove this virus by using the same software then it is not supporting. How should i deal with this issue now?

Re: Remove HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Invader

HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Invader is a dangerous detection for trojan which can harm your computer by modifying the various system files. This troja will add itself to the registry so that it can run on every start up of the computer system. You must remove HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Invader as soon as possible as it can even invite some other viruses on your computer.

I think you should try to remove HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Invader by using Safe Mode of the Vista Operating system as this mode helps you to deal with the any kind of removal of the threats from your computer. And your data also secures in this mode while you deal with the removal of threats. Restart your computer and press F8 key for several time which will take you to the Advance Vista Booting Options from where you have to choose for Safe Mode.

HEUR:Trojan.Win32.Invader is a virus which has been made to encrypt and compress files in he system folder which will be helping it not to get detected by the security softwares on your computer. This trojan may even download other malicious programs on an infected computer system. Usually this trojan comes from the malicious web pages or it may enter to your system corrupt freeware downloads.

I have provided the LINK from where you can download the Avast Anti Virus which is a good competitor of the Norton Anti Virus. I suggest you to download this software and try to remove the detected viruses from your computer. And you must keep on updating any software which you use as a security tool on your computer so that it would be having all the informations about the latest threats that have came in to market.